Young Adult Group
While it's hard to quantify what exactly makes someone a Young Adult, we're hopeful that this group will be designed to help people from 18 to 35ish find belonging at our church!
To help facilitate important spiritual conversations, we utilize a method of teaching called “Discipled By Jesus.”
Discipled By Jesus focuses on reading the Bible together and asking the following rhythm of questions in each session:
- What is Jesus saying to us through his word? (Learning the mind of Jesus)
- Who is Jesus to you through this passage? (Learning the nature of Jesus)
- What has Jesus done for or through you? (Learning the activity of Jesus)
- How can you serve your community better? (Learning the desires of Jesus)
- What are you believing Jesus for? (Learning the power of Jesus)
Join us for Sunday School in the Cafe at 9:30 AM and be sure to check back here for our upcoming hang out schedule!
Friday April 28th we’re hosting A Night of Worship @ 7 PM in “The Porch.” Join us for an evening of guided praise and prayer!